Normally, as explained under title Why is DOS Needed?, repetitive and condition based repetitive interactions involve VP in one way or the other
(more under title Repetitive Interactions and Condition Based Repetitive Interactions). There are interactions where the use of VP is either not possible or not desirable, which is either a limitation or a requirement in the process of optimization respectively. I will divide such interactions in three types:
- "First type of interactions" are those that are evaluated as permanently detrimental for survival by VP, e.g. a strong fear of something (i.e. phobia) that may possibly be encountered again in future. Some such interactions also require to be handled instantaneously, even when a person is busy in some other task.
- "Second type of interactions" are needed right from the time of conception in the womb onwards, as they need to be capable of reaching the goals of survival and reproduction without using IPS, e.g. reflexes like sucking, grasping, stepping, etc.
- "Third type of interactions" are repetitive and condition based repetitive interactions that are frequently practiced in day-to-day life, e.g. regularly followed characteristics of thoughts or behaviours like mannerisms, inclinations, hang-ups, idiosyncrasies, tendencies, fixations, etc., which are repeated for very long periods.
The software containing information of conditions required for all three types of repetitive interactions mentioned above and their execution information are genetically hard-wired in LB, making it possible for them to run across generations, among other benefits mentioned below:
- First type of interactions, which have a possibility of occurring in future, are hard-wired if they go beyond the critical mass required for hard-wiring, which is based on how detrimental the interaction is and strength of its perception (i.e. how much VP perceives it to be detrimental, which it evaluates using past data stored in B-ROM and using future projections, if required). The benefit it offers to such interactions is that they can be recalled by LB, without the involvement of VP, making it possible to recall them even while VP is engaged in other tasks. As VP is not involved, the parallel processing capabilities of LB makes it possible to recall them instantly
- Second type of interactions are carried forward interactions that were hard-wired over earliest generations and refined over following generations. The benefit it offers is the ability to activate them without a developed VP, while also being available across generations, as same types of interactions are needed in every generation
- Third type of interactions are hard-wired if they go beyond the critical mass required for hard-wiring, which is based on their recurring frequency. The benefit it offers to such interactions is 1) saving of VP utilization time each time they are recalled
(more under title VP Utilization Time), so that VP can be engaged in other tasks, and 2) improving their quality, which happens as they get processed by multiple VPs over multiple generations
(more under title Inherited Strength), it being one of the main factors responsible for the ever increasing intelligence of mankind.