<< Continued from B-ROM Development
One or more of the factors mentioned below play role in development of B-ROMs, which are based on benefiting from the multiple of quantity and quality of VP-LB communications, i.e. Benefit = Quantity x Quality. In other words, they either benefit from improving quantity in the given time, improving quality, or both, as in some cases, one causes the other (some factors mentioned below are interdependent and/or parts of the other):
- Repetitive interactions: As interactions of repetitive nature, e.g., having a particular experience, are similar, they are executed directly by LB for parallel executions (where possible)
(more under title Repetitive Interactions and Condition Based Repetitive Interactions), thereby increasing quantity in given time, while enabling VP to perform other tasks
(more under title VP Utilization Time), which can improve quality of such interactions.
- Intramural communication: As B-ROM is built using data received from VP-LB communication, its development is dependent on how much they, i.e. VP-LB, VP-VP and LB-LB, communicate. Based on the same, the more they interact with other people, the more their VP and LB communicate, which helps in developing their B-ROM, thus improving quality.
- Guided interactions: Interactions that are guided by other people (or sources like books, movies, etc.), as in what is beneficial and what is not, save a lot of unnecessary VP-LB communication, which improves quality and increase quantity in given time
- Complexity of interactions: Quantity of communication in complex interactions is more, as they need more VP-LB communication. They become beneficial to the development of B-ROM in the cases where they are resolved and detrimental in the cases where they remain unresolved.
- Resolution timing: Quantity of VP-LB communication is also dependent on when decision making gets resolved. Communication for decision making that remains unresolved for a long time is wasted, unless the information derived from their "intramural data" becomes useful in a future event, whereas benefit from communication for decision making that is resolved after a long time is proportional to the quality of such communication and significance of the topic the decision is to be made for.
- Data handling technique: Quantity of VP-LB communication is also dependent on how efficiently the data is processed, as data processed in an optimized manner takes less time, resulting into higher amount of past, future and logical data to be processed in the available time, increasing quantity and improving quality.
- Biological discrepancies: Quantity of VP-LB communication is also dependent on ability and speed of data processing, which can be affected by biological discrepancies. A brain with biological discrepancies would be able to process less data than normal brain in the available time, affecting quantity and quality.
B-ROM and Personality: Most brains are relatively similar in the capability of logical processing when compared to how they utilize past and future data using their personal B-ROMs. For the same reason, their personality, which is based on how they act and react, is dependent on how much their personal B-ROMs are developed. Based on the same, one can derive that personal B-ROM has a big effect on a person's actions and reactions, and that a person's personality is mainly dependent on his personal B-ROM. As most part of personal B-ROM is built in childhood, the same emphasizes role of childhood in a person's personality.
As every person (i.e. their VP) uses personal B-ROM and CB-ROMs using free will, personality of each person is unique.